Mr Soft - Bmp2Mc for Mastercam
- Bmp2Mc is an Add-ins for Mastercam v8 and v9 that reads the files in bitmap format (BMP grayscale) and converts into 3d toolpath.
- Grayscale is quantified to adjust Z-axis depth, different tool overlaps, depths and tool radius are permitted.
- Final sizes of X-Y output can be scaled and stored in Operations-manager of Mastercam.
- Bmp2Mc uses the different layers or shades to produce the depth of cut or Z-axis, as well as scaling the X-Y coordinates to the desired carving size.
- Bmp2Mc manages flat, spherical and conical tools. The operation created in Mastercam could be simulated, verified and processed.
- Bmp2Mc also create an .STL file for use as model in advanced 3d toolpath, for verify or for use in other CAD/CAM applications.
- Mastercam version 8.1 or 9 in order to work properly
- 1.5 Mb free disk space
- Version: 1.15
- Released: Sep. 15,2003
- File Size: 361Kb